Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Follow-Up follow-up

Hi there! Just thought I'd let you know that Mad has strep throat.

I knew that you were all on pins and needles wondering about this, and I didn't want to ruin your weekends with worry and suspense. So, now you know!

She's doing fine, though - says her throat doesn't even really hurt and is watching more Barbie movies in a row than I want to acknowledge publicly.

Have a good weekend!
KP

P.S. Know what I had for breakfast today? Two Oscar Mayer bologna and potato chip sandwiches on Wonder bread. With yellow mustard. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelley! It took me a minute to recognize you with such long hair, and then I went, "Oh my God, it's Kelley O'Connell!" My observations are very astute, you know. I've added your blog to my reader so I can keep up with your awesome little family now. And I'm going to go buy some bologna as a treat for Eric (Sargent, by the way, that's the hubby if you didn't know!). He frickin loves that stuff and I'm a bad wife for depriving him of encased meats most of the time :P
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete